Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issued a stay-at-home order for all Georgians that went into effect April 3, 2020 at 6pm EST. As an Atlanta based company, Digital Agent wants to assure all of our customers that we are running at 100%. We are considered an essential service provider and have technicians at the ready as needed, however for the safety of our employees and the general public we are limiting our site visits to emergencies only. Rest assured we are following all prescribed safety protocols. So far our whole team is healthy and working at full steam.
Many of our clients have already transitioned to remote work. If you need assistance with remote work setup, please submit a ticket with the appropriate department via email.
- End Point Security – Keep your end user equipment safe with advanced antivirus protection, application hardening, exploit mitigation and much more.
- Bandwidth Upgrade– With more employees connecting back to your local network, the strain on your internet will only increase. We have seen success upgrading our customer’s bandwidth to keep end users connected.
- Two Stage Dialing – Two Stage Dialing is an easy way to make outbound calls from a cell phone without compromising the end users cell phone number. It works with any phone system, is low cost, requires no long term commitments, and can be deployed in minutes.
- Virtual Private Network – Create a virtual private network to provide a secure connection back to your local network
- Security Awareness training – Working from home inevitably includes distraction. Making sure your team can spot an email phish with ongoing security awareness training is essential.
Digital Agent combines the latest technical innovations with old-fashioned service values. Modeled like a family-run business with a commitment to customer care, personalized service and attention to detail.