At Digital Agent, we understand that no two businesses are the same. What works for one business may not work for another. There are several advantages to moving to the cloud, including reduced costs, flexibility, and increased data security to name a few. However, it’s critical that a customized approach is taken to determine the best cloud solution for your organization. If you want to take full advantage of the cloud, it’s best to work with a provider who will recommend the right options to meet your needs.
There are no cookie cutter solutions, especially when it comes to cloud services. At Digital Agent, we understand this better than anyone. That’s why we empower success within your organization by uncovering your needs, goals, and budget before recommending a cloud solution. We will provide the support and technical expertise necessary to ensure the implemented solution is a success.
Whether you’re on-site or in the cloud, building your network infrastructure from the ground up can be costly and time-consuming. An important factor to consider with transitioning to the cloud is the availability of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). An IaaS provider charges a low monthly fee in return for setting up, managing, and updating your cloud-based network.
Enterprise Infrastructure. IaaS can be utilized by internal business networks, such as private clouds and virtual local area networks. These use pooled server and networking resources, allowing a business to store their data and run the applications they need to operate day-to-day. With IaaS, expanding businesses can scale their infrastructure in accordance with their growth. Meanwhile, private clouds can protect the storage and transfer of sensitive data that some businesses are required to handle.
Virtual Data Centers (VDC). A VDC is a virtualized network of interconnected virtual servers which can be used to offer enhanced cloud hosting capabilities, enterprise IT infrastructure, or to integrate all of these operations within either a private or public cloud implementation. Digital Agent offers both connections to the internet and IaaS cloud data center access from the same centralized provider. Get all the benefits of the cloud, plus the security and reliability of direct Layer 2 access with or without requirement of expensive MPLS links.
- Scalability. Our cloud services allow you to scale up as business needs change and keep your business agile. Resources are available when you need them and, therefore, there are no delays in expanding capacity or wastage of unused capacity.
- No Investment in Hardware. Deploying a cloud solution requires little to no upfront cost. The underlying physical hardware and operating systems that support an IaaS service are set up and maintained by the cloud provider, saving the time and cost of doing so on the client side.
- Location Independence. The service can usually be accessed from any location as long as there is an internet connection and the security protocol of the cloud allows it.
- Physical Security of Data Center Locations. Services available through a public cloud, or private clouds hosted externally with the cloud provider, benefit from the physical security afforded to the servers which are hosted within a data center.
- No Single Point of Failure. If one server or network switch fails, the broader service would be unaffected due to the remaining multitude of hardware resources and redundancy configurations.
Digital Agent makes cloud migration easy.
If you are new to cloud technology, don’t worry. Digital Agent is here to help you get started. More and more businesses are choosing to go with the cloud for its flexibility, scalability, affordability, and robustness. If you haven’t yet made the transition, we’re ready to help you make the switch.
We always take an integrated approach to your business technology and the solutions you use to operate your business. If you are using aged hardware and we feel that it would be in your business’s best interest to move to the cloud, we will recommend that you do so with a customized cloud solution. If you make the decision to move to the cloud, our knowledgeable IT experts can help you set up the ideal cloud infrastructure for your business so you can start reaping the benefits immediately. Reach out to our team of specialists at Digital Agent.
Digital Agent combines the latest technical innovations with old-fashioned service values. Modeled like a family-run business with a commitment to customer care, personalized service and attention to detail.